• ,

    Surprise! Mindy Kaling’s Expecting Her First Child

    Surprise! Mindy Kaling's Expecting Her First Child

    With OG NYC gang of @cnaselli and @janicekinjo, bathed in Nolita light, just ’cause.

    A post shared by Mindy Kaling (@mindykaling) on

    Mindy Kaling’s going to be a mom!

    A Wrinkle in Time actress Mindy Kalin is expecting her first child. The mama-to-be’s future arrival was “an unexpected surprise,” an insider told E! News. Kaling will not be any changes made to production schedules for her upcoming projects despite the exciting news.

    Back in 2015, the 38-year-old got candid in her book Why Not Me? about motherhood. “I will never have a husband and all my female acquaintances will,” and “What if my kids are really young when I die because I waited too long to have them?”

    #TBT Poehler & me & Côte d’Azur

    A post shared by Mindy Kaling (@mindykaling) on

    During that same year, Mindy told Yahoo! Style, “I think I’ve decided that unlike everything else in my life, I’m going to be fast and loose about kids. I’m going to not actively plan, but if it happens, it would happen.”

    Congrats on the exciting news Mindy!

  • ,

    Migos, Kehlani & More Join Justin Bieber On Purpose World Tour

    Migos, Kehlani & More Join Justin Bieber On Purpose World Tour

    🐿🐿🐿

    A post shared by Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) on


    It’s been announced that Justin Bieber is adding some heavy hitters to his “Purpose World Tour.” The pop singers asked Migos, Kehlani, Vic Mensa, and Martin Garrix to be his open acts when he hits the road.

    Roc Nation rapper Vic Mensa will open for Justin on all nine dates, Migos will hit the stage on five dates, while Kehlani and Garrix will open on two dates.

    “I’m excited to kick off the U.S. stadium leg of this tour with the support of T-Mobile,” said Bieber in a statement. “I’m looking forward to bringing an amazing show to the fans, bigger and better than ever.”

    The tour kicks off July 29 at Arlington’s AT&T Stadium with Bieber, Migos and Vic Mensa. The pop singer and his opening acts will also travel to Pasadena, Denver, Minneapolis, Foxborough, East Rutherford and Toronto.

    Check out the full U.S. stadium schedule, below.

    July 29 – Arlington, TX @ AT&T Stadium (Migos, Vic Mensa)
    Aug 5 – Pasadena, CA @ Rose Bowl Stadium (Kehlani, Vic Mensa)
    Aug 12 – Denver, CO @ Sports Authority Field at Mile High (Kehlani, Vic Mensa)
    Aug 18 – Minneapolis, MN @ U.S. Bank Stadium (Martin Garrix, Vic Mensa)
    Aug 23 – East Rutherford, NJ @ MetLife Stadium (Migos, Vic Mensa)
    Aug 24 – East Rutherford, NJ @ MetLife Stadium (Migos, Vic Mensa)
    Aug 29 – Foxborough, MA @ Gillette Stadium (Migos, Vic Mensa)
    Sep 5 – Toronto, ON @ Rogers Centre (Martin Garrix, Vic Mensa)
    Sep 6 – Toronto, ON @Rogers Centre (Migos, Vic Mensa)

  • ,

    Vic Mensa Dodges Jail Time, Gets Two Years Probation For Gun Charges

    Vic Mensa Dodges Jail Time, Gets Two Years Probation For Gun Charges

    A post shared by ROCKSTAR.VIC (@vicmensa) on


    Just eleven days before the release Vic Mensa’s debut album The Autobiography drops, the Roc Nation rapper has received two years probation for driving with a concealed weapon.

    Unfortunately, Mensa’s run in with the law occurred back in Feb. 2017, when he was pulled over for running a stop sign. The authorities searched his vehicle and found a gun, which was registered to the rapper. However, the gun registration paperwork wasn’t permitted by the state of California.

    According to TMZ, the 24-year-old plead no contest to carrying a concealed firearm in his car and he has to pay $500 and $1,325 in restitution. The rapper also dodged jail time, but instead will receive two years of probation.

    PRE-ORDER MY DEBUT ALBUM THE AUTOBIOGRAPHY NOW!! link in bio

    A post shared by ROCKSTAR.VIC (@vicmensa) on

    Last week during his album listening party, Mensa gave a speech on the creative process behind his upcoming project and what the album means to him during this time in his music career.

    “This album is called The Autobiography. This album is really my blood, sweat, and tears, and everything that I’ve learned up to this point in life,” Vic said of his debut LP. “I kind of had to go through a lot of different things to even be able to put this album down on wax… When I talk about this album, I often say that somebody listening to it would know me better than a casual acquaintance that has known me for twenty years, if you listen to this album and really digest it. The things that I’m saying on there are so personal and real to me, but I wanted to make it in a way that everybody could relate to those situations to their own lives… This is just my story, The Autobiography.”

    The Autobiography drops on July 28.

  • ,

    Is R. Kelly Holding Young Women Against Their Will In An Abusive Sex “Cult?”

    Is R.Kelly Holding Young Women Against Their Will In An Abusive Sex "Cult?"


    In a disturbing new BuzzFeed investigation by Jim DeRogatis, the reporter reveals allegations that R. Kelly’s holding multiple young women against their will in a sex obsessed and “abusive cult.” Two concerned families came forward telling DeRogatis that their daughters, a 19-year-old from Georgia and an 18-year-old from Florida, are being held “prisoner” at Kelly’s rental properties in Chicago and Atlanta.

    “[She] looked like a prisoner — it was horrible,” one woman, identified only as “J,” said of her daughter’s alleged relationship with Kelly. “I hugged her and hugged her. But she just kept saying she’s in love and [Kelly] is the one who cares for her. I don’t know what to do. I hope that if I get her back, I can get her treatment for victims of cults. They can reprogram her. But I wish I could have stopped it from happening.”

    The mother of the unidentified 19-year-old female, who goes by J, moved to Atlanta with her husband to assist her daughter at achieving her dream of being a musician. They were invited backstage to one of R. Kelly’s shows in 2015 and discussed the young lady’s career.

    Nearly two years later, the family only hears from their daughter via brief text messages. The family has reached out to law enforcement, but since the young woman is 19-years-old (and legal), she isn’t considered a missing person.

    According to ex-members of R. Kelly’s entourage, they say that the women are staying at his “guest house” and the ages range from ages 18 to 31. The 31-year-old reportedly is the “den mother” “who ‘trained’ newcomers on how Kelly liked to be pleasured sexually.”

    “[Former entourage members] said six women live in properties rented by Kelly in Chicago and the Atlanta suburbs, and he controls every aspect of their lives: dictating what they eat, how they dress, when they bathe, when they sleep, and how they engage in sexual encounters that he records,” the piece continues.

    Unfortunately, this isn’t R. Kelly’s first time he’s been accused of having inappropriate relationships with younger women. He was acquitted of child pornography charges in 2008 and has settled  several other sexual-abuse lawsuits out of court.

    Click here to read the full Buzzfeed report.

  • ,

    Beyonce’s Beyhive Is Buzzing Over The First Photo Of Twins Rumi & Sir Carter

    Beyonce's Beyhive Is Buzzing Over The First Photo Of Twins Rumi & Sir Carter

    Sir Carter and Rumi 1 month today. 🙏🏽❤️👨🏽👩🏽👧🏽👶🏾👶🏾

    A post shared by Beyoncé (@beyonce) on

    Beyhive, the wait is finally over!

    Late Wednesday night, Beyonce blessed us the first photo of Sir Carter and Rumi on Instagram and it is absolutely PERFECTION. “Sir Carter and Rumi 1 month today. 🙏🏽❤️👨🏽👩🏽👧🏽👶🏾👶🏾”, Beyonce captioned the photo of herself and her two tiny tots.

    Literally, Beyonce is a real life Goddess in this photo donning a Palomo Spain ensemble, while standing in front of the ocean. However, the twins stole the spotlight and the Twitterverse completely agree. Many members of the Beyhive took to social media in aww over the babies.

     


    Of course, Beyonce’s family also joined the conversation on Twitter and mama Tina Knowles couldn’t be happier. “So happy my baby shared a photo of her babies with the world. Proud grandma. Hello Sir Carter and Rumi Carter. Boy and girl what a blessing.”

    We are so happy for you Beyonce and Jay-Z.

  • ,

    DMX Looking At 44 Years In Prison Over $1.7 Million In Tax Fraud

    via Instagram

    DMX is beefing with the IRS after holding out on big bucks for years. The rapper was slapped with 14 counts of tax evasion–money, prosecutors say, he hid by ‘maintaining a cash lifestyle.’

    via TMZ,

    The U.S. Attorney’s Office in NYC says DMX has concealed his income for several years and is now about $1.7 million in the red to the IRS. According to the indictment, X had cash pouring in during the early 2000s from a slew of hits. The feds even name checked “X Gon’ Give It to Ya” in the docs.

    They say he was avoiding using any personal bank accounts, and using accounts of surrogates — including business managers — and lived mostly on cash.

    According to the docs, when DMX appeared on “Celebrity Couples Therapy” he was supposed to be paid $125,000 — but when he got his initial check the proper taxes had been withheld … which didn’t sit well with him. The feds say he went back to producers and demanded a new check for the full amount … which he got.

    In the indictment, prosecutors say he listed his income in 2011 and 2012 as “unknown” … when in reality he’d made $353k and $542k, respectively. In 2013, he finally did report income … of $10k. That number was a little off, according to feds, who say he actually hauled in $250k that year.

    If X is convicted he’s may face up to 44 years in prison. He was indicted before a judge, this morning (July 14th). Damn!

     

  • ,

    “Orange Is The New Black” Star Danielle Brooks Got Snubbed By The Emmys

    "Orange Is The New Black" Star Danielle Brooks Got Snubbed By The Emmys

    Cause sometimes I like to smile.

    A post shared by Danielle Brooks (@daniebb3) on


    Early Thursday morning, the 2017 Emmy nominations were announced, but many are pissed that Orange Is The New Black star Danielle Brooks didn’t snag a nod. The actress, who gave a stellar performance as Taystee this season, was complete snubbed.

    Luckily, co-stars Uzo Aduba and Samira Wiley were nominated for Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series and Laverne Cox was nominated for Best Guest Actress in a Drama Series for Orange Is The New Black. The actress congratulated the ladies on Twitter for their nominations, proving she was unbothered by the snub.

    Prior to the announcement of the Emmy nods, Brooks took to Twitter saying, “Choosing to remind myself that my work is not in vain, nor needs validation by any other human. My work is solid and I’m proud of what I do.”

    In season 5 of OITNB, Brooks performance was definitely worthy of a nomination and her fans agree. The majority of the Orange Is The New Black fanbase took to social media pissed that she wasn’t nominated.

    Are you pissed that Danielle Brooks didn’t receive an Emmy nomination? Tweet us your thoughts @TheRealDaily411.

  • ,

    Taylor Swift Breaks Instagram Silence & Fangirls Over BFF Selena Gomez

    Taylor Swift Breaks Instagram Silence & Fangirls Over BFF Selena Gomez

    via GIPHY

    Taylor Swift is BACK!

    It’s been months since Taylor Swift’s been on Instagram, but the pop singer is no longer MIA. The 27-year-old, who ditched her annual July 4th bash, took to the ‘gram to fangirl over her BFF Selena Gomez on the day of her debut of her  new song “Fetish.”

    Sultry pop magic from this dreamy almost-birthday-girl 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

    A post shared by Taylor Swift (@taylorswift) on

    “Sultry pop magic from this dreamy almost-birthday-girl,” Swift wrote, followed by a line of clapping hands emojis.

    On. Repeat. Til. The. End. Of. Time‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️❗️ @haimtheband

    A post shared by Taylor Swift (@taylorswift) on

    Last time Swift shared a pic on Instagram was May 3, when she gave a supportive shoutout to her gal pals Haim and their single “Want You Back.” We are glad to see Swift is continuing to show her BFF’s love and happy to have her back on Instagram.

  • ,

    2 Live Crew Rapper Fresh Kid Ice Has Passed Away At 53

    2 Live Crew Rapper Fresh Kid Ice Has Passed Away At 53


    2 Live Crew co-founder and iconic rapper Christopher Wong Won, a.k.a. Fresh Kid Ice has  died Tuesday at the age of 53. The cause of death was a “medical condition,” according to 2 Live Crew’s longtime manager Debo.

    After hearing about the tragic news, fellow member Luther “Uncle Luke” Campbell took to Twitter remembering Wong Won. “My Condolence goes out to the family Chris Wong [Won] Fresh Kid Ice of the 2 Live Crew who just passed away people we lost a legend,” said Campbell.

    Back in 1984, Wong Won formed 2 Live Crew with fellow artists Mr. Mixx and Amazing Vee. The group broke into hip hop scene in Miami and captured audiences with their sexually graphic rap lyrics. Their most popular yet controversial album As Nasty As They Wanna Be, which featured their smash hit, “Me So Horny,” became the first album to ever be deemed legally obscene by the United States government.

    We would like to send our deepest condolences to Christopher Wong Won’s family during this difficult time.

  • ,

    Wiz Khalifa’s ‘See You Again’ Snatches No.1 Spot For YouTube’s Most Watched Video

    Wiz Khalifa's 'See You Again' Snatches No.1 Spot For YouTube's Most Watched Video

    Move over Gangnam Style!

    Ladies and gents, Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth’s hit single “See You Again,” which was featured in the 2015 action film “Furious 7,” has taken the top spot for most viewed video on YouTube. The visual hit nearly 2.9 billion views beating Korean pop star Psy’s record for “Gangnam Style.”

    After Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth heard of the exciting news, both artists took to social media thanking their fans for the love. “I’m super excited and grateful to everyone who supported the song and video on YouTube, and happy to inspire and impact so many lives,” rapper Khalifa said in a statement.

    “I remember when I signed up for YouTube in 2007 and had hopes of uploading a video and it reaching 10,000 views,” Puth said. “Now a decade later, it feels incredible to be a part of the most-viewed video on YouTube.”
    Congrats Charlie & Wiz

     

  • ,

    Police Arrest Man Threatening To Attack Ariana Grande Concert

    Police Arrest Man Threatening To Attack Ariana Grande Concert

    ☁️

    A post shared by Ariana Grande (@arianagrande) on


    A 22-year-old Colombian man has been arrested after he allegedly threatened to “attack” an Ariana Grande concert in Costa Rica. The Costa Rican prosecutors say the suspect made the threats online. The threats were written in Arabic, according to head investigator Walter Espinoza.

    I love you, Costa Rica 🌙

    A post shared by Ariana Grande (@arianagrande) on


    The threat was made less than two months after a suicide bomber killed 22 people outside Grande’s concert in Manchester, England. Two weeks later, Grande returned to Manchester for the “One Love Manchester” benefit concert. Despite the threat, the concert went on as planned.

  • ,

    Maia Campbell Doesn’t Want LL Cool J’s Help

    Maia Campbell Doesn't Want LL Cool J's Help
    Maia Campbell Doesn't Want LL Cool J's Help
    via Facebook

    Unfortunately, Maia Campbell has garnered attention after a video surfaced of the 40-year-old high on drugs in Atlanta, GA. The one minute clips shows the former In The House actress toothless and disheveled, while being taunted by the cameraman.

    After the video went viral, LL Cool J took to social media asking his followers to help him find Campbell, who struggles with substance abuse. “If someone has a contact on Maia, please let me know.”

    Late Monday night, Campbell was spotted and she responded to LL’s plea. “Hey Todd, look bro, I love you. I don’t need help, I just need a benefit concert for mental health. Don’t DM me, it’s really me and this is Darryl,” the actress tells Darryl the videographer.

    #MaiaCampbell sends a message to #LLCoolJ. Says she does not need help (swipe for more)

    A post shared by Baller Alert (@balleralert) on

    Campbell continued, “This is the shop that I temp at, or whatever. We’re good. I’m good. I’m doing property, I have investments. I’m a real serious person. And my show is called [inaudible].”

    Darryl asked, “How should he get in touch with you?” to which Campbell says, “Don’t call me, I’ll call you,” and laughs. Darryl again, in a more serious tone this time, urges her to answer the question, after which she then replies: “I’m really on Instagram. But I don’t want it to go down.”

    “But how will he get in touch with you?” Darryl continued. “I don’t know, pray to God … that I don’t start rapping. Oops!” Campbell responded. At the end of the video, Maia walks away from the camera irritated.